This is just a quick update to let everyone know the progress of Aeon Timeline development.
I have just released a beta version of Aeon Timeline 1.1 to participants of our beta testing program (if you wish to join, see here: http://www.scribblecode.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=121)
This new version includes the following major features:
- Additional calendar formats, include floating weeks (Week 1, Week 2), days (Day 1, Day 2), and hour (00:00:15).
- Ability to set timeline precision (eg. Year only, Month and year, etc.)
- Ability to set precision for individual events
- Ability to set an event duration as an alternative to an end date
- Add external links/file references to events (including ability to view them with QuickLook or open in an external editor)
- Ability to display images on the timeline
- Improved exporting
- Added printing functionality
- Many bug fixes and other minor feature improvements
The beta testing process will last until the release is stable, at which point it will be made available as a free update to existing customers.
Now that this release is mostly complete, most of the development focus will shift to creating a Windows version of the application.